This life, this day, I am a father, I am engaged to be married to an amazing woman, and I am a student of Christian Spirituality. Life is struggle, and I am struggling and getting stronger. It is for them as well as for me that I work.
Monday, March 3, 2014
When Last We Saw Our Hero
That last post was actually written over a year ago, and almost nothing about it is still true. My life is in a very different place, in some ways worse, but in many ways better. It is certainly more real. I really want to blog about it, to tell "my side" of the story of what has happened over the past year, but the time is not yet. There are still relationships that must be maintained, and the people I love must not be harmed professionally just so I can blab. For now, I can say that I am able to acknowledge my faults and my mistakes, and I am working on them. After a few tries, anything else I can say after that will sound stupid and petulant, which I hate hearing in anyone else.
This life, this day, I am a father, I am engaged to be married to an amazing woman, and I am a student of Christian Spirituality. Life is struggle, and I am struggling and getting stronger. It is for them as well as for me that I work.
This life, this day, I am a father, I am engaged to be married to an amazing woman, and I am a student of Christian Spirituality. Life is struggle, and I am struggling and getting stronger. It is for them as well as for me that I work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment